Let’s Get Organized for ESC
– to get a better understanding of the concept of ESC
– to improve the ability for co-operation and working in international partnership
– to reflect on the roles, responsibilities, and challenges within the ESC volunteer support system
– to raise awareness of the learning dimension in ESC and provide tools for learning support
– to support the recognition of non-formal learning in ESC To provide new information about the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) program
– to establish a long partnership among partner organizations
– to develop youth workers’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes and improve their experience and provide them with sharing those experiences on European Solidarity Corps (ESC) projects.
– to create solid networks of contacts and partnerships,
Project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. Being selected for these courses, all relevant accommodation and food costs will be covered by project budget limits. Organizers reimburse transport expenses after mobility.
Arrival Time3 December 2019
Departure Time10 December 2019
Not IncludedInsurancePersonal Expenses