"Voluntary Youth Work Recognition for Employability" Project Dissemination Training Was Held on 6 December 2019
Voluntary Youth Work Recognition for Employability (VYRE) dissemination training was held with 34 volunteers.
ILA conducted the Volunteering recognition training course with 34 participants who are volunteers in various organizations. Participants learned about the VYRE activities and outputs and designed volunteering programs during the activity.
VYRE is a Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices project that is implemented under Erasmus+ “Capacity Building for youth in neighboring and enlargement countries” program.
The project aims to increase recognition of voluntary youth work in society and among employers, to acknowledge and validate youth volunteering in local, national level, develop volunteers’ competencies and link them to the labour market, make their work validated by their skills and knowledge gained as a part of non-formal learning in local projects.
The project brings in a united platform and dimension variety of stakeholders of voluntary youth work, including governmental agencies, public educational bodies, and civil society organizations. The partnership is formed by:
– Social and Youth Workers (Armenia)
– ILA (Netherlands)
– Offices of International Academic Mobility and International Projects (Ukraine)
– LLC Umbrella (Georgia)
– Ministry Of Labour and Social Affairs of RA (Armenia)
– Nordic European Mobility (Sweden)
– Escull Solidari (Spain)
– ECYC – European Confederation of Youth Clubs Aisbl (Belgium)
– Horseed (Norway)
– Kipriakos Organismos Kentron Neotitas Koken Ltd (Cyprus)
– Koinonikh Synetairistikh Epixeirhsh Koinonikhs Ofeleias Mentores (Greece)
– Nur Service (Armenia)
#The #Netherlands #Erasmus #youth #workers #Volunteer #youth #leaders #Volunteer #Recognition #Capacity #Building #YouthWork