“Promoting Social Awareness in Rural Area” Project Third Transnational Project Meeting Was Held at Lamezia Terme, Italy, on 21 January 2020
“Promoting Social Awareness in Rural Area” Prosoa Rural Project third transnational project meeting was held on 21 January 2020 at Lamezia Terme, Italy.
During the meeting;
– Acción Laboral presented Project dissemination checkpoints
– Futuro Digitale presented the final draft version of Training Module I
– IED presented the final draft version of Training Module II
– INNOVA presented a proposal for reporting results
– All partners presented feedbacks from educators in rural areas
Prosoa Rural Project aims to foster the promotion of social and civic competencies in education centres in rural areas to encourage young entrepreneurs to focus on generating initiatives of local development that cover the needs of the environment where they live, conserving the Cultural Heritage and the Traditions.
The partnership is formed by:
– Acción Laboral (Spain) – Coordinator
– ILA (Netherlands)
– Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece)
– Futuro Digitale (Italy)
– INOVA+ (Portugal)
#youth and #Erasmus+#Prosoarural