09 Oct ILA Approved for EVS Accreditation
9 October 2017
ILA EVS accreditation number: 2017-1-TR01-KA110-046990
What Sending Organisations Do?
- Helps the volunteer(s) to find and contact a receiving organisation;
- Provides adequate preparation for the volunteer(s) before departure, according to the individual needs and learning opportunities of the volunteer(s) and in line with the Volunteer Training Guidelines and Minimum Quality Standards of the European Commission;
- Ensures, in cooperation with the receiving organisation, that the volunteer receives support in carrying out language preparation (if applicable, support to carry out the online language course and assessments provided by the Commission);
- Ensures the participation of the volunteer(s) in the pre-departure session, if organized by the National Agency or SALTO.
Contact during the voluntary activity
- Keeps in contact with the volunteer(s) and with the receiving organisation(s) during the project.
Upon Volunteer’s Return
- Provides support to volunteer(s) to help reintegrate them into their home community;
- Gives volunteers the opportunity to exchange and share experiences and learning outcomes;
- Encourages the involvement of the volunteer(s) in dissemination and exploitation of results and learning outcomes;
- Provides guidance regarding further education, training or employment opportunities;
Ensures the participation of the volunteers in the annual EVS event organized by the National Agency in their country.