30 Sep “Beyond Fear” Outdoor Experiential Training Course was launched in Nagybörzsöny, Hungary on 06-15th September 2019
06-15 September 2019
“Beyond Fear” Outdoor Experiential Training Course was launched in Nagybörzsöny, Hungary on 06-15th September 2019.
Beyond Fear was a 10-day training course for exchanging methods on how to promote constructive dialogue between migrant and local communities, and help the process of inclusion, may it be temporary or long-term.
The training aimed to;
– Build trust and tolerance between migrants and locals
– Gain understanding and validation of the strong feelings on both sides
– Help to accept that the migrants are in fact here
– Change destructive and hurtful communication patterns into constructive dialogue
– Find the values in the foreign cultures the came to our „doorstep”
– Find useful and inspiring roles migrants can undertake in the local communities through which social inclusion can happen naturally
The project was coordinated by Élményakadémia Egyesület from Hungary and involved 10 countries.