Youth Resource Centre for Employability, Entrepreneurship Education and Community Development
Capacity Building for youth in neighbouring and enlargement countries
Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
Entrepreneurial learning – entrepreneurship education
The project aims to strengthen the employability and economic capacity of young people through enhancing local youth structures in entrepreneurship education and in informing young people about educational learning opportunities in Ganja-Gazakh region of Azerbaijan.
To strengthen the competences of local youth workers in empowering young people to contribute to community development and providing youth employability and entrepreneurship education for young people- To create an youth resource centre for employability, entrepreneurship education and community development- To strengthen capacities of youth organisations in Europe on youth entrepreneurship education and youth-lead community development through publishing and disseminating tailor-made educational guidelines (OERs) on both topics.
– International Study Visit on youth-led community development and youth entrepreneurship programmes (IEA)
– International TC on entrepreneurship education
– International TC on youth-led community development- Preparation and publication of educational resources on entrepreneurship education and youth-led community development programme
– Planning Workshop for youth resource centre for employability, entrepreneurship education and community development
– Launch and operation of youth resource centre for employability, entrepreneurship education and community development
– Seminar on youth employability, entrepreneurship and youth community development
– Regional lessons learnt stakeholder meetings
– Final Evaluation meeting
We expected in the long-term that more young people in the region decide against leaving the region direction Baku or abroad and for creating a future in their home region.In international level we expected the project to make a contribution to the competence development of youth workers in providing young people with entrepreneurial skills and competences for shaping their communities through local volunteering activities.
We aim to see during and after the project implementation is youth in Ganja-Gazakh region to have increased their entrepreneurial competences, to be empowered and well equipped with competences to take an active in role community development and to make better use of existing learning opportunities for increasing their employability.
Not IncludedInsurancePersonal Expenses