LAB4DIS is designed to facilitate the exchange of good practices and the creation of networks among professionals from European-level entities working in the field of disability. First part of the seminar consisted of sessions where the key points of specific issues will be presented. Actions carried out at the local level and success stories involving users, professionals and volunteers will also be exposed.
Third part of the seminar is about presentation of the possibilities of designing a broader European project (more budget, more duration, more impact) within the Erasmus + Program (or others), through a strategic partnership for the exchange of good practices in the field of disability.
Participants will also visit the most emblematic sites of the city of Zaragoza and organised some touristic activities and leisure moments to exchange personal experiences.
- Encourage the exchange of good practices and the implementation of new quality actions in the field of labour inclusion of people, young and adults, with disability.
- Contact and creation of networks between entities working in the field of disability.
- To get better understanding about the possibility of carrying out projects within the Erasmus+ Program.
- Exchange of good practices
- Visit to protected employment centres in Saragossa.
- Information panel
- Brainstorming for future strategic partnership