“Contact Making Seminar” youth mobility was made in Casar de Cáceres, Spain on 06-11 August 2018.
KA3 is unknown of the Erasmus+ program. Few people really know this action and its possibilities, and as it involves policy, people often do not consider applying. This contact making seminar was a meeting and work place for organizations working in the field of youth and who want to develop future strategies for cooperation in key action 3, willing to cooperate and focus on youth participation in the decision-making process to increase actions and effective local policies.
Goals in this Contact Making Seminar were as the follows.
– To provide a meeting point for organizations to exchange information about future projects and foster a solid network of good and reliable partners to make structured dialogue projects with
– To get information needed for applying for and managing Key Action 3 projects of good quality and promote their implementation
– To compare the youth participation in different countries and look for the common themes among the present countries, promoting the importance of youth opinion (especially those with fewer opportunities) in the process of decision-making at different levels
– To discover the possibilities of local involvement and to understand the impact and social change a KA3 can have within the local community.
– To offer individual and group learning experience through a practical process, allowing participants reflect on their learning process and learn more about the Youthpass.
The project focused on experiential learning, built on experiences and real cases that are interspersed with workshops, briefings, etc. New projects (mainly transnational) inside the key action 3 arose after the seminar.