● To support personal and social development of youth, to promote their active participation in all spheres of social life, to increase the quality of youth work.
● To increase public awareness and support for volunteering, to improve the fundamental rights and conditions of the volunteers, to develop the capacity of voluntary organizations and promote volunteering
● To increase employment and quality of employment, to strengthen the employment and education relationship, to ensure security and flexibility within the labour market, to increase the employment of groups that require special policies (women, elders, immigrants, refugees, minorities, ex-convicts, disabled, etc.), to strengthen the employment and social protection relations and combating child labour
● To encourage entrepreneurship, promote the participation of individuals who have entrepreneurial spirit in economic life, to improve the efficiency of SMEs, to increase their competitiveness and ensure their integration with the industry
● To contribute to the policies and strategies about cooperatives in collaboration with parent organizations, to conduct supporting and incentive studies for development of cooperative ventures in new areas, to ensure utilization of individual savings into the economy through appropriate cooperative entrepreneurship models
● To inform the parties on issues such as social security, occupational health and safety, labour relations, productivity, labour market studies, ergonomics, environment and first aid
● To provide mechanisms to allow knowledge and experience transfer among countries and sectors